Real Estate Sales - 2 years
Florida Real Estate Sales License
Job responsibilities which include a variety of related activities in support of the sales process:
- Sell, process and close homes in accordance with company business plans with the final goal of creating a positive experience and a repeat customer.
- Provide timely and consistent follow-through with current customers from first visit to post closing. Records must be maintained of all communication.
- Travel throughout the local community in order to self-generate sales from realtor/co-broker businesses, referrals and self-prospecting.
- Lead and/or assist in creating and processing complete paperwork to result in closings in a timely manner.
- Communicate with the field teams for proper maintenance of sales center and models, and verification they are secure daily.
- Attend divisional/sales meetings to review neighborhood status and sales strategies.
- Develop an in-depth local and national knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, promotions and demographics.
- Collect and manage records daily of customer activity utilizing a customer retention management system.
- Staff the model homes during operating hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Build a positive brand reputation and withhold the company vision in the industry.
- All new home consultants are required to participate in person and offsite events relative to their communities/sales locations.
- Attend weekly meetings with construction and update customers while being the sole point of contact for customer communication and home progress updates.
- Organize and conduct offsite realtor presentations to promote Christopher Alan Homes.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
It will require a strong work ethic and a desire to push yourself above the competition with the ability to be flexible in a fast-moving and self-motivated sales environment.
Positive outlook and a desire to support and interact with team members and customers daily. Strong organizational skills, professional attitude and appearance is important. Experience in a homebuilding sales environment is critical. This is primarily an active position involving walking, lifting up to 25 pounds and physical activity in all weather and construction conditions.
Must have a bachelor’s degree and/or 2+ years proved success in a fully commissioned sales position is required; new construction/home sales preferred. A Florida Real Estate License in good standing is required. Proficient computer skills in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having work life balance and an unparalleled company culture! Our employees enjoy a positive collaborative environment and participate in exciting team-building activities and outings, like trips to the beach, paintball tournaments, 5K runs, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more. Our amazing culture committee plans volunteer days to give back to the community and all employees get an above average amount of PTO.
Our compensation plan provides a commission structure that puts an individual in control of driving their personal income potential with uncapped commissions. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and home purchase discounts.
If you are looking for a career with unlimited growth potential apply to join the Christopher Alan Family today!Send Resume